Our practice adheres to guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Virginia Health Department. For the most up to date information please visit CDC.gov.
Our office is not equipped to screen for or diagnose infectious diseases such as Coronavirus or flu. If you are having symptoms of fever, cough, flu like symptoms OR have been exposed to a known Coronavirus case please call your primary care doctor for further instructions.
In order to socially distance, we are rescheduling the vast majority of our patients to virtual visits. In most cases you will receive an automated phone call, text message and/or email notifying you that we have made this change. There is no action required by patients unless changing the time or date is necessary. We can accommodate the rescheduling process through our phone line at 703.849.8440. More information on virtual visits can be found here.
We do have limited in-office time for patients. We are limiting this time to one patient in the office at any time. Please understand that while every patient is important we are not able to accommodate everyone calling for an in-office appointment. Patients being seen in our office must be symptom free and wearing a face covering. When arriving for your in-office appointment please call our office at 703.849.8440 before entering the building for further instruction.
The following preventative measures should be taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your community:
1. Stay home from public gatherings/spaces if you are sick
2. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and help young children/elderly to do the same. If soap and water are not available use an alcohol based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
3. Avoid sharing food and drinks with others especially those who are sick
4. Avoid close contact with those who are sick
5. Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects in your household or in public spaces (airplanes, buses, trains etc..)
6. Cover your cough with a tissue or elbow (sleeve) and dispose of the tissue immediately. Wash any exposed clothing thoroughly.